Baked Egg and Kale Cups
- 2 cups baby kale
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons heavy cream (or milk)
- 4 Tablespoons Sargento Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 4 (1-cup) ramekins with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- Add 1/2 cup kale to each ramekin. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Crack two eggs into each ramekin. Top each egg with one Tablespoon heavy cream.
- Sprinkle with one Tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how runny you like your eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.