Baked Egg Cups
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices of deli ham
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions
- fresh cracked sea salt & pepper
Yield: 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Lay a piece of ham in each hole creating a little ham cup. Crack one egg into each hole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes…until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese and scallions. Serve hot!