Cherry-White Chocolate Crescent Cups
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe-
- -Creations™ refrigerated seamless dough-
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 24 maraschino cherries, patted dry
prep time 15 min
total time 35 min
“Freshen up these precious little cups with your favorite chopped fruit in place of the cherries.
Feel like going to the dark side? Sub semisweet or dark chocolate chips for the white.”
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12×8-inch rectangle. Using pizza cutter, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows, to make 24 squares of dough.
- Gently press squares into mini muffin cups (dough will not completely cover inside of cup; do not press too much). Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in cups 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave chips and oil uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Transfer to resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Remove crescent cups from muffin cups to serving tray. Place 1 cherry in each cup. Cut a tiny corner off bag, and drizzle each cup with mixture.