Chocolate Oreo Buttercream Cups
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- Place chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted, about 60-90 seconds. Spoon 2 tablespoon melted chocolate into cups then top with an Oreo cookie.
- To prepare buttercream, place butter into stand mixer and beat until creamy. Slowly add powdered sugar until nice and thick. Split vanilla bean down the middle and scrape out the seeds with the tip of your knife. Add the seeds to the frosting and mix to combine.
- Top each Oreo with a small spoonful of buttercream then top with more melted chocolate to cover Oreo and buttercream. Let chocolate set up for a good hour or so then serve.