Chicken Pot Pie(Main Dish)
- chicken breast, poached and diced
- (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- cup Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen-
- -mixed veggies
- cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tablespoon Herbs De Provence
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon garlic salt
- (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
“Really, really, really. After one bite you won’t be able to speak as comfort has just erupted in your mouth and nothing will ever matter again.
And I don’t even need to TAYELL you how much kids will love this!”
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin PAN and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!