Jumbo beef burger (Main Dish)
- 1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers-
- -Butter Tastin’® refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 LAND O LAKES® Egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
“The great thing about muffin tin granola cups and granola rounds is that you can pump them full of all sorts of healthy stuff like almonds, spices, dried fruit and hemp hearts. Indeed, nutritionally charged hemp hearts (a.k.a. hemp seeds) are a smart addition to any granola recipe.”
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ketchup, relish, mustard, cream cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and mixture is creamy. Reduce heat to low.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Using serrated knife, split each biscuit in half horizontally. Press 1 biscuit half into about 4-inch round. In ungreased non-stick jumbo muffin pan, press round in bottom and 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up side of muffin cup. Repeat with remaining biscuit halves
3. Divide beef mixture evenly among biscuits in cups. Top with remaining biscuit halves, stretching slightly to cover beef mixture and slightly pressing edges to bottom biscuits to seal.
4. In small bowl, beat egg and water until well blended; brush on top biscuits. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before serving.
6. Bon Appetit! Here is someone who has actually tried it and had good results, just in case you needed some proof!